Enter the January Challenging Challenge for a chance to win Nate’s ABC Cricut Cartridge courtesy of Memory Miser!!
Hi Folks and Happy 2011!!! It’s so hard to believe a new year is here – where did 2010 go?! To kick it off the right way I’m announcing the January Challenging Challenge to be a month of LOVE. Yep, you read that right - LOVE! We need to gear up for the smoochy holiday sneaking up on our calendars!
Here’s my sample card for the Challenge…. I’m just sayin….(where’s yours?!)
(Instructions are available in a seperate post! Awwww! Wasn’t that sweet of me?!) :-)
Here’s the DIRTY DETAILS:
1. Your project can be any size but must somehow be attached to a square of any size made from any material.
2. It must include a piece of fabric somewhere in any form.
3. It must include something that resembles “LOVE” – this could include a photo of two “lovebirds” (or actual lovebirds!), a symbol, a word – pretty much anything!
4. It must include at least one heart in any size.
5. It must include a piece of wire in any size, color or variation.
Entries will be accepted untiil 11:59 pm January 31st, 2011. All entries will be placed in a voting poll to select a winner. The winner will receive a Cricut cartridge courtesy of Memory Miser which I will post the cartridge as soon as I find out which one is the prize for January!
Here’s where all of the lovely entries will be posted…
1. Kassi Hulet
2. Dave and Carol
(inside of card)
3. Maria Snook
4. Melin Beltran
5. Shaunta Murphy
It\'s so good to see you! To change this standard text, you have to enter some information about your self in the Dashboard -> Users -> Your Profile box. Read more from this author